Tuesday

MIA!!

So...if I actually have anyone who reads this besides Rachel then you know by now that I have been MIA lately. I am sorry about that. Although I am still a crazy coupon shopper and continued that crazy shopping through the holidays. I got a little busy during that crazy time of year so I just didn't get to posting. I am hoping to start again this Thursday if for nothing else but to keep track of my budget each month again. I am not really sure exactly what I have been spending each month, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it has gone down even more than it already had. I guess I will see next month. I have changed my grocery day so I am now shopping on Thursdays, so starting tomorrow I should at least have a menu to post. I will try to be a little bit more consistent in my posts as well. If in fact I am correct and Rach is the only one reading...be brainstorming menu ideas so we can collaborate tomorrow. :)

4 comments:

  1. Heck No she's not the only one! I've missed you too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I have been checking your blog regularly. I love it! I just haven't been posting. I miss you. We should try to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it too:) Even though i don't regularly use coupons & don't even have some of those stores here :) i still read this blog!! I love reading it! Anything to make me feel closer to you i'm all about it!! Love & miss you always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kell- You are too cute! I love and miss you too!

    ReplyDelete