Friday

My resources Revealed!

I decided after Christmas that it was a lot of work to put together the deals each week for this blog. Especially since I will not be buying everything each week that is a good deal and my reading list is small :). There are several sites that already do this for me and I use each week to put my list together. I have listed my favorites on the sidebar of my blog. Hopefully if there are any of you that are needing the assistance in putting the deals together, these blogs should be very helpful.

I also decided to change my shopping day from Monday to Thursday for several reasons.

1. I am tired of stores always being out of the great deals. :)

2. I thought it might be more helpful to you all if I post my deals earlier in the week so you can take advantage of those that I post.

Although I am not going to be posting a full list of deals each week I will continue to post my weekly shopping trips along with the resources I use. I hope this will continue to be helpful. If you know of any great sites I don't have listed let me know. It took me forever to find sites that were dedicated to Colorado grocery stores. I am always looking for more.


5 comments:

  1. Thank you Jen for posting these. I think maybe sometime later this year I will be more up to speed with this endevor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to be on the ball... I have been meaning to post my shopping adventures for 2 weeks. Maybe tomorrow my teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beck-You let me know when your ready and if you need any assistance. I would be happy to share what I have learned so far. :)
    Rach- I can't wait to see it. :) I am shoping to get a post up about your shopping adventures soon too. Gotta brag on you a little ya know. Oh...and by the way it shopping friends...you no longer have need to be taught. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen! Thanks for including us on your list! Happy Couponing! :)

    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem...honestly you guys are my main resource for finding great deals. I love your blog and think you are amazing! Thanks for doing the hunting for me :)

    ReplyDelete