Friday

Weekly Menu

Sorry I am just a little bit late in getting my menu up this week. My little girl has been sick so I am off a day on my shopping and posting. I also have not been feeling well this week so my menu this week will have a lot of repeats as I did not cook as much as planned last week. I will post probably tomorrow about my shopping escapades today. :) But for now here is what we are having this week. :)

Breakfast
Cereal & Fruit
Oatmeal & Fruit
Waffles( from the freezer) & Fruit
Breakfast Burritos

Lunch (a summary of what everyone is eating this week)
Lots of Left Overs
Turkey & Cheese Sandwiches & Grapes
Ham & Cheese Wraps & Carrots
Peanutbutter & Honey Sandwiches & cucumbers
Cheese Quesadillas & Bell Pepper slices

Dinner
BBQ Chicken, Baked Potatoes & Roasted Asparagus (from last week)
Haystacks (also from last week)
Super Bowl Sunday-(my portion of what we are having)Potatoe skins and jalepeno poppers from the Pioneer Woman cooks cookbook and hot wings
Strogonoff, Noodles and Green Beans
Homemade Pizza & Salad
Chicken Enchiladas and Green Salad

Snacks
Grapes
Apples
Cuties
Bananas
Bell Pepper Slices
Carrots
Cheese & Crackers
Granola Bars
Yogurt
Applesauce

Desserts
Red Velvet Cupcakes (for Super Bowl Sunday)-never tried these before...I will let you know how they turn out. :)

Happy Eating this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment