Monday

April Totals

I am sorry I am getting this up halfway through the month of May. Our vacation and me being sick are definitely to blame. My spending last month was very low I am happy to report. But I must also mention that I was trying to stay within a smaller budget so that I could have a little more spending money at Disney. I love having the flexibility from couponing to still get everything my family needs but lower our spending when I need to. Here are the final numbers

Total OOP for April $210.76!!

Without coupons and sales I would have spent $657.45 OOP

My % of savings this month was 68%!!! (anyone else noticing a trend here?)

No matter what my spending each month my savings percentage seems to stay in the high 60's which I am completely happy with. It would be fun to step it up a bit and see if I can do better, but that may have to be in June as this month is already halfway over and I shopped my first time all month today.lol. I will try to get my shopping trip up a little later today. I am so happy to be back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment