Monday

Weekly Menu 5/24-5/28

This weeks menu is a little short. I am planning to get back on track with my weekly shopping on Friday this week but I needed a few things to get me by until then. Plus my hubby's b-day is this Thursday so I am cooking a few special things per his request. Here is what we are having this week.

BREAKFAST- cereal & fruit, breakfast burritos (from my freezer), homemade waffles with buttermilk syrup (recipe to follow), hardboiled eggs and fruit.

LUNCH- turkey & cheese sandwiches with grapes hot dogs bean burritos grilled cheese sandwiches chicken nuggets and lots of left overs.

DINNER- crockpot chicken tacos & homemade re-fried beans, chicken nachos (made with leftover chicken taco meat), hamburgers & chips, (B-DAY) BBQ ribs,snow crab legs, grilled asparagus, baked potatoes & strawberry spinach salad ,date night-hot dogs for the kids

DESSERT- Gooey Chocolate Caramel Cake

SNACKS- grapes, carrots, granola bars, celery & peanut butter, bell peppers, bananas, apples mangos cashews gogurt

I am sorry I still haven't gotten my last months totals updated but I will do that as soon as I can. Does anyone else feel like the end of the school year is CRAZY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment