Sunday

Weekly Menu 5/31-6/6

I hope you will all be patient with me as I get myself into summer mode with my family. I am still trying to get back on my regular shopping schedule and it is not working so far. :( I will eventually get to posting my shopping trips again but for now it looks like menus might be all I can do. This is what we are having this week. I hope to be back to some sense of normal soon.


Breakfast
cereal & fruit
pancakes & fruit
waffles(from my freezer)& fruit
scrambles eggs & fruit

Lunch
spinach salad
hot dogs and cherries
grilled cheese and carrots
bean burritos and apples
PBJ & bell peppers
lots of leftovers

Dinner
Cheeseburgers, broccoli salad & roasted corn on the cob
grits & eggs
chicken fajitas (recipe to follow) & refried beans
mexican pizzas
sticky finger salad
terriaki steak bowls
bbq chicken, baked potatoes and spinach salad

Snacks
carrots
cucumbers
bell peppers
celery & peanut butter
cherries
apples
bananas
pineapple
granola bars
gogurt
cashews
crackers and cheese

Dessert
Raspberry Cream Trifle

No comments:

Post a Comment