Friday

Weekly Menu

Hi Everyone! Sorry I never got to posting my shopping from last week. Things got crazy before I left town. I will update my totals at least with my last weeks spending. On to the menu.

Breakfast
Cereal & Fruit
Scrambled Eggs & Toast
Waffles(from the freezer) & fruit

Lunch
Tuna Salad Sandwiches
Lots and Lots of Left Overs

Dinner
Sloppy Joes, Corn on the Cob and Watermelon
Crockpot Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Green Bean Bundles (recipe to follow) and Rolls
Smoked Cheddar & Ham Panini's, Apple Spinach Salad (recipe to follow)
Hawaiian Haystacks
Grits Eggs & Bacon with Biscuits
Tacos &
Homemade Refried Beans

Snacks
Mango's
Watermelon
Peaches
Plums
Apples
Bananas
Cantaloupe
Carrots
Red Pepper Slices
Granola Bars
Popcorn
Cheese Crackers
Graham Crackers

Dessert
Cherry Chocolate Cake

What are you having this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment