Wednesday

Weekly Menu 8/13-8/19

I am so sorry for the long hiatus in posting. This summer has been a little crazy for my family. Although I have continued my couponing I have not been organized enough to post about it. I am anxious to get back into the routines our family thrives on. This means a weekly menu again...YAY!!! Here is what we are having this week.


Breakfast
Cereal & Fruit
Waffles & Fruit
Triple Berry Muffins & Fruit
Eggs in a Basket & Fruit

Lunch
Toasted While Grain Apple,Cheddar Panini's
Chicken Fajita Quesadillas
Lots of Left Overs

Dinner
Grilled Pizza & Salad
Terriyaki Chicken, Rice & Broccoli
Dinner @ Friends (bring Baked Beans-recipe to follow)
Grilled Chicken
Fajita Salad
Baked Ziti, Salad & Garlic Toast
Grilled Jamaican Jerk Chicken (a new recipe I am trying), Grilled Veggies and Watermelon

Snacks
Yogurt
plums
nectarines
pineapple
blueberries
cantaloupe
watermelon
oranges
apples
bananas
cucumbers
red pepper slices
carrots
celery
cheese crackers
granola bars
trail mix

As the weather is FINALLY heating up I would welcome any meal ideas not using my oven. What are you having this week?


3 comments:

  1. Hey, you! So glad you are back! I've missed hearing from you. We are SO homesick for Colorado and all our friends and family there. :( We'll be there the beginning of October, let's plan a get-together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey friend! Glad you're back... I'm hoping you remember the Primary teacher appreciation dinner on Friday at 6:30.

    We are having pizza pockets this week. That is as far as I got on my menu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassi!!! I have missed you too! I hope you guys are getting settled. I would love to see you when you guys come in town! Just let me know some dates when you know them and I will get it on my calendar.

    Alyssa, I actually did remember the primary dinner. I am bummed but we can't make it tonight. I hope it turns out well though. So tell me how you make your pizza pockets. We make pizza every once in a while but it is always fun to put a new spin on an old fav. Talk to you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete