Monday

September Totals

Can you guys believe it is already October?! It seems like September just flew by for us. It is that time again...time to see what my totals for this month are. Here are the numbers from this week

My total OOP for this month was $211.31
Without coupons and sales I would have spent $521.80
My total % saved this month was 60%!

Looking at these totals I am pretty pleased. Although I did go over my weekly budget a little, I was able to stock up on some things that we were quite low on (like meat). Because I was trying so hard to stay in my budget I did shop at Wal-Mart, Sams and Sprouts for things although maybe not on sale I needed and were cheaper there. This definitely brought down my % saved as they do not figure in savings from those stores. Overall a good month.

Next month I have a little bit extra money that we are allocating to our grocery budget. So if there are some good sales (specifically on meat) I can stock up. So I am not sure if I will stick to my $50 a week next month or not. I think my goal will be to try to still stick to it as much as possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment