Saturday

Weekly Menu

My menu this week is a little on the boring side.lol. We have a lot of nights where we are not eating at home so it will be short and sweet. :) Here is what we are having.



Breakfast
Cereal & Fruit
French Toast(made earlier in my freezer) & Fruit
Oatmeal & Fruit
Scrambled Eggs & Toast
Pumpkin Spice Muffins

Lunch
Pretty much all leftovers.

Dinner
Chicken Spaghetti, Steamed Broccoli and Homemade French Bread (recipe to follow)
Creamy Tomato Soup & Cheese Toast (never made last week)
Breakfast Burritos
Maple Pork Tenderloin, Creamy Chive Mashed Potatoes and
Wintergreen Salad
Birthday Dinner @ my Brother and Sister in laws ( I haven't had someone cook me birthday dinner in like 7 or 8 years! I am so excited to not have to cook on my b-day!)
Dinner at Church
Left Overs


Snacks
Watermelon
Canteloupe
Apples
Pears
Bananas
Grapes
Carrots
Radishes & Ranch
Cheese sticks
Yogurt
Granola Bars
Applesauce

Dessert
Carmelitas

What are you having this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment