Friday

Weekly Menu

The sales are a little ho-hum this week so we are mostly eating out of our storage. I also have my kiddos home this week for fall-break so that will affect my menu a bit as well. Here is what we are having this week.

Breakfast
Cereal & Fruit
Pumpkin Spice Muffins (I am trying out a new recipe I will post it if it turns out yummy)
Breakfast Burritos
French Toast (made earlier in my freezer) & Fruit
Banana Berry Smoothies
Scrambled Eggs & Toast

Lunch
Crescent Mummy Dogs
Lots of Left Overs

Dinner
Dinner @ Friends
Creamed Beef Gravy over Mashed Potatoes
Creamy Sunday Chicken, Rice &
Roasted Asparagus
Beef Stew
(will tweak this a bit to fit our taste) & Bread Bowls
Spaghetti &
Meatballs, Spinach Salad & Bread sticks
Cream Of Broccoli Soup
Crockpot Chicken Tacos & Homemade Refried Beans

Snacks
Graham Crackers
Cheese Sticks
Yogurt
Pineapple
Bananas
Apples
Pears
Plums
Granola Bars
Bell Pepper Slices
Carrots
Cucumbers

Dessert
Carmelitas (didn't get to make these last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment