Sunday

Grilled Chicken Salad

So here is the chicken salad recipe that I promised you guys from last week. It is a great summer meal and very easy to make. It is so easy I wouldn't really call this a "recipe" but it is a family favorite at my house.

Grilled Chicken Salad (serves 4)
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 head of lettuce (your choice...i like green leaf for this)
1-2 tomatoes, diced
1 cup canned black beans, drained & rinsed
1 cup corn
1-2 avocados, cut into chunks
1 cup fritos or crushed tortilla chips
Season each side of your chicken breasts with salt and pepper and grill until done. Remove from heat and slice into strips. Place all other ingredients in a bowl or onto serving plates and top with warm chicken. Serve with the dressing of your choice. Although I prefer it without dressing my family likes it with ranch. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment