Friday

Last week before I went out of town I couldn't help but make a quick trip to Safeway and King Soopers for some of the AWESOME deals they had going on. I love it when things all line up where you can stack a great sale price+a MF coupon+ an e-coupon+ a catalina. It doesn't happen all the time but when it does I get so excited. That is what happened last week. I won't list out all of the individual prices as these deals aren't still going on, but lets just say that last weeks sales is why I coupon. Deals like this keep me going when I am tired of clipping and sorting and filing and putting my list together.
Here is what my Safeway trip looked like
That is -
10 boxes of fruit snacks
24 boxes of cereal
and a mix of other things
I spent $16.63 OOP
Without coupons and sales I would have spent $127.03
I also received a $4 and a $2.50 CAT (that I used this week on my purchase)
That is a savings of 87%!!
This is what my King Soopers trip looked like.


I spent a total of $9.13
Without sales and coupons i would have spent $45.68!
That is a savings of 80%

I hope we see more sales like this in the near future. If we do hopefully I can get them posted so you can go and take advantage of them while they are still going on. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment