Monday

I almost forgot that I made a quick trip to Target for a few good deals, which turned into a few great deals. My cashier was very generous in the coupon department. I am not sure if she doesn't know it but Target's policy is typically to adjust coupon amounts to match the price of the item if there will be overage. She just pushed them all through without adjusting making for some sweet overage!
I got all of this.
for a total of $7.75
+ I will submit for this $5 rebate making my total $2.75 OOP!!
I also had a little amount left on some gift cards from the
deals a few weeks ago so I used that to pay
without coupons and sales I would have spent $37.47
That is a savings of 93%!!!

I was happy to be able to get a few things for the girls easter baskets too.
Here is a breakdown of what I got.
1 clorox toilet wand starter kit
$9.69-$5.00IP-$3.00 peelie-$5.00 rebate
FINAL PRICE $3.31 money maker!
*The peelie was also a MC that the cashier said she could still use with my printable...not sure she understands but I guess I won't complain.
1 Aquamarine DVD
$5.00-$2.00 IP
FINAL PRICE $3.00
2 loafs of bread (not pictured)
$1.50 each
4 gold bond ultimate healing lotion (trial size)
$0.99-$2.00/1 insert coupon (no sizer restriction)
FINAL PRICE $1.01 moneymaker!
2 oral b stages toothbrushes
$1.99-$1.00/1 TP-$1.00/1 insert coupon
FINAL PRICE $0.01 money maker
1 bottle of sunsilk conditioner (on clearance)
$1.28
2 boxes kids (20ct) bandaids
$1.87-$1.00/1 Target printable-$1.00/1 insert coupon
FINAL PRICE $0.13 money maker!!
2 necklaces and 2 bracelets
$1.00 each

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lady! I wanted to post a comment so you know 1) that I'm still alive 2) that I read your blog and 3) that I am seriously impressed with your couponing skills. You are an inspiration! Let's talk this week! (sorry I haven't called back). I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad someone still is reading.lol. :) I miss you too! I am sorry we keep missing eachother. We are finally all well (fingers crossed) and all back in town so I will try to give you a call by Monday so we can plan. :)

    ReplyDelete