Tuesday

King Soopers, Safeway and Sprouts 4.26.10

I finally made it to the store this week. The sales that I took advantage of are ending tonight and I am packing and cleaning like a mad woman so I am not going to give you the details of how I scored these deals but you can check my fav sites Bargain Blessings, Spring Bargains and Denver Metro Moms to see how to get these deals if you are going tonight and see something you are interested in. Here is the mini-breakdown of my spending yesterday.
I got all of this

including this...

and this.
I spent $24.71 OOP
I would have spent $129.25 without coupons and sales
That is a savings of 81%!!!
Here is what I got
King Soopers
3 pkg. mentos gum-FREE!
1 bottle tobasco-FREE!
1 speed stick deodorant-FREE!
4 tubs kroger sour cream-$1.00 each
4 boxes wheaties cereal-$0.04 moneymaker!! (will be a $0.79 MM after my ecoupon dispute)
Safeway
2 boxes Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal- $0.90 each
1 bottle kraft mayo ( I am out)- $1.89
4 cans ravioli-$1.00 each (forgot to use my $1.50 off coupon)
6# ranchers reserve beef 7 bone roast-$1.39 per #
1.62 # bananas-$0.46 per #
2.03 # red grapes-$0.99 per #
1 bag mixed lettuce-$0.99
2 Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Spray Starter-$2.02 money maker!
2 Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Spray Refills-$0.50 each (should have been a $2 MM)
4 bottles windex-$1.04 money maker!!
Sprouts
1 # vine tomatoes-$0.49 per #
1 avocado-$0.69
1 green pepper-$0.77
It was definitely not the perfect trip. I forgot coupons. Some e-coupons I had to dispute and a manager entered the wrong amount for 2 BOGO coupons but I am still happy with my savings. I will be posting my monthly totals as soon as I get back in town.
Happy Couponing while I am gone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment