Sunday

King Soopers 9/17/10

I got all of this
for a total of $11.37!
Without coupons and sales I would have spent $34.97!
That is a savings of 58%!

Overall the savings for this week were not as good as some. Also I went way over my $50 a week budget. Interestingly though I am only about $5 over my budget for this month so far because I was under budget the past two weeks. I will try to make that up in the week to come. I am overall pleased with my shopping though. I was able to stock up on some things I have been out of as well as some meat and raspberries to make some more jam for the winter. (we already ate all that we made earlier in the season.)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I loved talking to you! Thanks for always helping me with my questions -- sorry if I'm getting annoying. ;) There's a lot to know! Tomorrow is my first real coupon shopping trip. I hope I can be like you when I grow up! Hehe. See you Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up. Please don't hesistate to ask. It definately does not get annoying. There really is a lot to know and it takes a while to get it all. Heck I am still learning. :) Let me know how your trip goes today. :)

    ReplyDelete