Friday

Weekly Menu

Here is what we are having at our house this week. You will see a few repeats as I didn't cook as much as I planned last week.

Breakfast
Cereal & Fruit
French Toast (made earlier and frozen) & Fruit
Oatmeal & Fruit
Eggs in a basket
Lunch
Lots of left overs
Panini's
PBJ & Apples
Nachos
Dinner
French Toast, Sweet & Smoky Bacon ( I add a little chipolte chili pepper too)
Left Overs
Dinner @ friends
Grilled Chicken Bruschetta, noodles, grilled veggies and garlic bread
Terriaki Chicken Bowls & Eggrolls
Chili (recipe to follow) & Cornbread
Snacks
apples
bananas
red pepper slices
cantaloupe
honeydew
plums
peaches
carrots
yogurt
graham crackers with peanut butter
granola bars
chex mix
banana bread-homemade
Dessert
not sure yet. will update when I figure out what I am making. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment