Tuesday

Weekly Shopping Trip 9/28/10

This week was a little hectic and I ended up doing my shopping on a couple of different days. I also had a get together at my house and my daughter's birthday is this week so it is possible that I may have gone over my budget a little this week. I will have to reign it in a little next week to make sure that I am under to make up the difference. Here we go...

I got all of this...

this
this
and all of this.
for a total of $31.94 OOP!
without coupons and sales I would have spent $116.59!
That is a savings of 73%!
Much better than my numbers last week. Although it does not look like I have gone over my budget, I did have to make an earlier Wal-Mart run for some things I had to have for the get together this week. I will post that trip later today. :) Safeway is having some great deals this week! My savings % there was a whopping 84% AND I still have a $2.00 CAT to use next week. I would highly recommend getting there this week (today is the last day) if you can. Check out Bargain Blessings and Springs Bargains for the logistics on how to score their great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment