Saturday

Weekly Menu

Here is what's on our menu this week.

Breakfast
Cereal & Fruit
Pancakes & Fruit
Oatmeal & Fruit
Eggs & Toast
French Toast (made earlier and in my freezer) and Fruit

Lunch
Lots of Left Overs
Tuna Salad Sandwiches

Dinner
Chicken Noodle Soup
Cowboy Calzones
Southern Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Garden Salad and Buttermilk Biscuits
White Chicken Enchiladas
Left Overs
Fettuccine Alfredo, Fruit Salad and Garlic Bread

Snacks
Bananas
Apples
Plums
Peaches
Pears
Carrots
Radishes and Ranch
Bell Pepper slices
Cracker and cheese
Cashews
Yogurt

Dessert
Dirt Cake

What are you having?

2 comments:

  1. I am really excited to see you guys!! I am itching to get to a Safeway while I'm there, just to make sure I've still got "it", lol! Couponing is just not the same here, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man! I wish you were here this week. They were having some crazy deals! Hopefully they will have some good ones next week too! I have been meaning to ask you about couponing in Utah. My SIL and Scott's aunt live there and I have been trying to get them started but it is hard withough knowing the stores, etc. Any tips? I believe the stores they have are Smiths, Lee's and A Fresh Market. One is in Logan and one in Lehi. I cannot wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete