Monday

Weekly Shopping Trip 9/13/2010

I didn't get to go shopping on my usual Friday last week so I am playing catch up this week by going today. I did hit Sprouts for their sweet weekend Sale they were having and used up basically the remainder of my gift card. So it didn't contribute to my monthly spending this week. I didn't however get a picture of that trip sorry. Just imagine that there is lots of yummy produce in the picture below. :) This week I shopped at Kings, Safeway and Wal-mart (and Sprouts of course) Here is what my trip looked like this week.

I got all of this
including this...
and this.

for a total of $23.13!
without coupons and sales I would have spent $59.69.
That is a total savings of 62%!
If you are wondering why my savings % isn't particularly high this week, it is because I shopped at Wal-Mart. Although their prices on the items I bought were a lot cheaper than Kings or Safeway they do not list the actual savings on your receipt. Therefore I didn't have a number to add from my Wal-Mart receipt. Although the % is low, I am happy I am at less than half my budget for the week. That will give me a little wiggle room another week when there are some good stock up prices. I am so ready for a good sale on Chicken Breasts. My stockpile is down to the end. :)

If you would like to know how to get the sames deals that I did check out Bargain Blessings or Springs Bargains for a detailed list of the deals this week. If you do not see one of the deals that I got on their site please feel free to ask me and I will tell you the particulars.


No comments:

Post a Comment