Monday

7.21.09


Not too many exciting deals for me last week at Walgreens but enough to be worth taking the trip. I was pleased to find there was more than what I had planned (Thank you clearance isle!). Here is the breakdown


Total before Coupons and Sales $64.65
Total out of Pocket $11.83
Total % Saved 82%


HERE IS THE WHAT I GOT
1 pr swim goggles
1 Shick Quatro Razor
1 Womens Schick Quatro Razor
1 Backpack
1 Walgreens Childrens Coloring book (bought it for the coupons)
2 bottles of triaminic cold medicine
2 pkg. trident gum
3 bottles of Sally Hansen Nail polish
1 smelly gel pen (clearance)
1 halloween cup
1 pkg. True North Nut Clusters (not pictured)


Plus I got 2 Register Rewards to use next week. One for $5 and one for $3. I hear there will be some good sales next week for cold medicine which it looks like we will be using a lot lately. So I will probably use my RR's for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment