Sunday

9.27.09.

Menu Plan Monday is here again. I found I am repeating a lot of last weeks menu because I was sick most of last week and really didn't feel like cooking (or eating for that matter). We ate a lot of sandwiches and cereal (aren't I a great mom?!) Anyway here is my menu for the week. Makaylas birthday dinner and party will fall in this week so I will probably have to pick up a few things that are not on sale to go with what she wanted. I will do the best I can to stay in my budget though.

Breakfasts-
Cereal
Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Hardboiled Egss & Fruit
Muffins & Fruit

Lunches-
BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
Chicken Nachos
Ham Sandwiches
Macaroni & Cheese
Lots of Left Overs


Dinners-
Baked Ziti, Wintergreen Salad & Garlic Bread
Crockpot Chicken Tacos
Shrimp Fettuccini, Fruit Salad & Corn w/ Fruit Pizza for Dessert
Grits & Eggs & Toast
Little Cesears Pizza Cut up Veggies & Birthday Cake & Ice Cream
Left Overs
Asian Pear Grilled Chicken Salad

I would love to hear what you are having this week!


Dinners

No comments:

Post a Comment