Thursday

9.23.09


After being sick this week I was itching to get out of the house. Since it has been a while since I have gone to Wal-Mart I decided I would go browse around. I was excited to find some good deals. The Chinet paper plates were actually $2.36 a month ago, which was a little disappointing but still $.02 per plate is a screaming deal and they are really nice to have around when company comes or when I am sick (like this week). The Bic markers were a clearance isle score, just $.50 per package and I had several coupons for $1.00/2 pkg. making them free. The sweet potatoes are random I know but being sick this week I realized I never got to Sunflower to pick up my produce. Most of said produce we could live without, but tonight I am making sweet potato fries which are hard to do without sweet potatoes. The cashier was giving me the funniest look through most of my transaction. I am sure due to the randomness of products and number of them, but after I handed her my coupons I think she got it.lol. Here is the breakdown.

Total before Coupons and Sales $48.73
Total out of Pocket $14.73
Total % Saved 70%

HERE IS THE WHAT I GOT
10 pkg. (36) chinet paper plates $0.66 per pkg.
8 pkg. pullups flushable wipes (42 ct) $0.39 each
1.7# sweet potatoes $0.99 per #
8 (2ct) Bic Permanent Markers FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment