Saturday

9.26.09


Ok, so I am not exactly sure what happened tonight when I stopped by Walgreens and Safeway. It could have been the fact that I had to bring the kids with me to one of the stores and we had a major potty situation during the trip or the fact that Walgreens printer wasn’t working to print off the register rewards for the items that I bought, or the fact that I did not prepare so much for this trip and forgot to read the sale limits. Either way the trips did not go off without a hitch or two. What is funny is I am too tired to figure out if it worked more in my favor or not. Let’s just sum it up to say the Oreos should have only been $.99 each, the Tylenol should have been $3.40 each and the razors should have been $.99. Then I should have gotten $6 in RR that printed off for my next visit I got none because they just took it off my trip this time. I think I will try to fix the Oreo problem when I go back to Safeway this week for my weekly trip but the Walgreens was their remedy for not having a working printer. Needless to say next time I will NOT be bringing my kids and I will read the ad a little better. Here is the breakdown.


Total before Coupons and Sales $62.73
Total out of Pocket $10.89
Total % Saved 83%


HERE IS THE WHAT I GOT
4 pkg. oreo cookies $1.62 per pkg.
1 pineapple $1.99
2 pkg. tylenol cold $0.99 each
4 cans cambells cream soup $0.64 each
2 pkg. tic tac chill $0.58 overage each
3 pkg. glade scented oil refills $0.17 overage each
1 plastic tumbler $0.12
1 pkg. bic disposable razors $0.01 overage

No comments:

Post a Comment