Tuesday

9.22.09


Safeway was having such great deals on snacks I had to go back. I went ahead and picked up the free caprisuns while I was there lest I would forget next week. I have found as I am doing my shopping this way it is best to get it done while you are there if you can or I will forget. Looks like I will be giving out fruit snacks to trick or treaters. :)



Total before Coupons and Sales $74.77
Total out of Pocket $10.88
Total % Saved 85%


HERE IS THE WHAT I GOT
2 pkg. Reeses PB Cups $0.22 each
4 boxes Caprisun Real Juice (10pk) $0.13 overage each
2 pkg. Fruit Roll Ups $0.25 each
2 pkg. Scooby Doo Fruit Snacks $0.70 each
4 bags Nature Valley Granola FREE
2 boxes Cinnamon Toast Crunch $0.25 each
2 boxes Gushers Fruit Snacks $0.50 each
4 cans Cambells Tomato Soup $0.30 each
2 # Navel Oranges $0.78 per #
4 boxes Nature Valley Granola Bars $0.48 each

No comments:

Post a Comment