Monday

9.21.09

Target was pretty random this week. There were not nearly as good of deals as the last few weeks. Here is the Breakdown

Total before Coupons and Sales $74.95
Total out of Pocket $32.14
Total % Saved 57%

HERE IS THE WHAT I GOT
1 pr swim goggles $0.25
20 # Kitty Litter (oil spill in the garage…don’t ask) $3.99
2 pkg. Market Pantry Shredded Cheese (8oz) $1.29 / each
2 pkg. Bounty Select A Size Paper Towels (18pk) $10.49 / each ( that is .58 a roll)
7 glade scented oil candle tin with candles $0.16 each

The cheese was not the greatest deal but I really didnt have anything else to get at Sams this week so I didn't want to have to make a special trip. This will hold me until at least next week. Sorry I don’t have a picture. It was late when I got back and I was really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment