Tuesday

9.22.09


I went to King Soopers this week with a pretty short list. I realized though that their Mega Event (buy 10 and save$5) included a lot more items than I thought and it goes until the 29th so I may be making a trip back next week after I scrutinize my coupons to find any other deals. I was mad because I didn't realize until I got home that I didn’t buy 5 easy mac cups as I intended. I was buying them for the kraft back to school rebate going on. I will have to go back and get two more next week.lol.


Total before Coupons and Sales $35.99
Total out of Pocket $12.96
Total % Saved 64%

HERE IS THE WHAT I GOT
4 boxes Hefty Gallon Freezer Bags $0.65 each
1 asian pear $1.00

2 bags Nestle Chocolate Chips $0.99 each
3 pkg (8) juicy juice juice boxes $0.99 each
3 pkg. Yakisoba Noodles FREE
3 Easy Mac Cups $0.50 each
2 Velveeta Shells Cups $0.50 each

No comments:

Post a Comment