Tuesday

Menu Planning Monday 9.22.09

I am going to start posting my menu that I make each week so you can see how I am using my grocery money. Yes i know it says Menu Plan Monday and it is now Tuesday. I usally make my menu each Sunday night and then do my grocery shopping on Monday. My menu actually starts on Mondays each week so that is why I call it that. I am mostly using things I already have this week except for a few fresh produce items.

Monday-Crockpot Chicken Tacos & Cut up Veggies
Tuesday- Hamburgers & Sweet Potato Fries
Wednesday- Corn Chowder & Possibly Homemade Rolls
Thursday-Asian Pear and Pecan Salad w/ Grilled Chicken
Friday-BBQ Chicken Quesadilla's
Saturday- Grits & Eggs (yes I am totally a southern girl!)
Sunday-Baked Ziti, Wintergreen Salad & French Bread


There you go. if you see something you would like a recipe for I would be happy to email it to you. Just let me know. What are you having this week? I always love getting ideas from others menus!

No comments:

Post a Comment