Friday

2.12.10

Let me just apologize in advance for the HORRIBLE pictures! My hubby took the camera with him today so I had to use my cell phone. 2MP camera? I think NOT! I guess you can get a general idea of what my trip consisted of this week, but that's about it...sorry. When putting my menu together this week I was really excited that I only needed a few things for our actual eating this week. I mean like 4 things! The total I had to spend this week was a mere $5.35. This is why I love couponing. Eating for a whole week on $5.35! Now keep in mind the way we do things here, I don't only buy what I need unless I have to. The idea is to spend my budget on things that are super low prices and stockpile them till you need them. This week I shopped Target, King Soopers, Sprouts Market and Safeway. Sprouts just opened in Castle Rock today and they are having fantastic sales. I was just excited to do all of my shopping in CR this week. :) Just beware if you plan to visit Sprouts this weekend for their deals. it was CRAZ-Y! Well worth it though. The bagged my entire order in FREE reusable shopping bags! Love that!

Here are a few pictures of my loot :) (sorry again for the poor quality)


For all of this I spent a total of $63.48. In turn I got a Target gift card worth $7.57 to use on my next trip. I also plan to submit for this rebate for $15.
Making my total OOP for this trip $40.91!!!
Without sales coupons and rebates I would have spent $223.44!
That is a savings of 82%!
A very good week!

Also interesting is that sprouts receipt did not figure in savings so these figures are assuming that Sprouts prices were not sales, which they most definitely were. I would guess that would boost my totals even more.I finally fixed the formatting (I think) so I am going to list it out for you. Happy shopping this week. :)
SPROUTS
1 pkg. Robinson Cottage Cheese
$1.99
2 dozen eggs
$0.99 each
1 # Pepper Jack Cheese
$2.06
1/2 # Havarti Cheese
$2.07
1 bag blue corn tortilla chips
$0.99
1 # asparagus
$1.33
1.4 # broccoli
$0.77 per #
1 cantaloupe
$0.49 each
2 # fuji apples
$0.77 per #
1 yellow pepper
$0.49 each
1 red pepper
$0.49 each
2 pints grape tomatoes
$0.99 each
2 red mangos
$0.77 each
1 red onion
$0.69 per #
3/4 # roma tomatoes
$0.49 per #
1 very large head romaine lettuce
$0.88
2 (1# clams) strawberries
$0.99 each
2 (8oz) pkg. mushrooms
$.99 each
1 bunch spinach
$0.88
ok...obviously I am still have problems. I will keep working on it and get the rest up later sorry. :(

1 comment:

  1. Whoop whoop!!! Way to go coupon queen, your name truly describes you! And I have to say sprouts was indeed INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE... INSANE IN THE BRAIN!

    ReplyDelete