Friday

Weekly Menu 2.26-3.4

I do not foresee myself getting to go shopping today as I have 2 sick kiddos at home. However I thought I would at least update the blog with our menu. This is what we are having at our house this week

Breakfast

Homemade Cinnamon Rolls (didn't make last week) and fruit

Breakfast Burritos and fruit

Cereal & Fruit

Oatmeal and fruit

Lunch

Grilled Cheese and Carrots

Peanut Butter and Honey sandwiches and Apple Slices

Ham & Cheese Wraps & Cucumber Slices

Chicken Noodle Soup

lots of left overs

Dinner

Date Night-Strogonoff and broccoli for the kids (didn't make last week)

Maple Pork Tenderloin, Sweet Roasted Rosemary Acorn Squash and Creamy Herbed Potatoes (ditto)

Chili & Indian Frybread

Cowboy Calzones and Iceburg Wedges with Ranch Dressing

Chicken Parmesan, repeat salad and dressing from day before

Honey Chicken, Rice and steamed veggies (also a repeat from last week...we had a lot of left overs okay!)

Snacks

bell pepper slices

cucumber slices

carrots

cuties

pears

apples

bananas

yogurts

cashews

granola bars

cheese & crackers

Sugar free pudding

rice cakes

Dessert

Chocolate Mousse

If I am sitting around with the kids later I will maybe post a few recipes from my menu for you guys. Happy eating this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment