Monday

King Soopers 2.05.10

Kings has sure stepped it up this week in the deal department. I received a whole stack of manufacturers and store coupons from King Soopers in the mail that totally coincide with their MEGA-event going on again this week. Unfortunately, I am having problems with my formatting on blogger. At this point I cant figure out how to list out the items without it being one big blob of words (any ideas of how to fix it would be a BIG help). Anywho...here are the basics of my shopping trip to King Soopers. If you want to know how to score some of these deals yourself, please check out Bargain Blessings site for a breakdown of the sale at King Soopers this week. If I can get it to work I will update it later. On to the details...

I got all of this.

Including this...
and this...
for a total of $28.98 OOP!
Without coupons and sales I would have spent $130.91!
That is savings of 78% folks!
Not bad...not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment