Friday

2.26.10

I was able to make a quick trip to Sprouts and King Soopers this morning to pick up a few things on my list. This weeks shopping I think will have to be done in shifts with my little ones not feeling well. Just a note to those who haven't heard yet. King Soopers is having a fantastic deal on cereal and milk. If you need either of those things this is the week to stock up! Remember milk freezes if you have room for it. I actually ended up not needing the milk (we are plenty stocked and my freezer is pretty packed), but it was part of the cereal deal so I just bought it and gave it to a friend of mine who could use it. You can read more about the deal and the specifics on Carrie's post here. Although it says that some have had problems with the catalina printing, it printed for me here in CR.

I am sorry I do not have a picture of this shopping trip. Our camera has mysteriously gone missing again. grrrrrr... Here is the breakdown from my shopping trip

My total OOP was $24.11
The total I would have spent without sales or coupons is $45.73
(keeping in mind sprouts doesn't figure in savings. :(
My total % saved was 47%.
(the total does not look great because of the sprouts savings but I am happy with it.)

King Soopers

4 boxes Kellogg's Cereal
$1.50-$1.00/2 blinkie coupons found in the store-$3.00 catalina
(that prints to use on your next order- I just did the cereal deal first and then did a second transaction for the rest of my shopping and used my catalina on that)
FINAL PRICE $0.25 each

2 gallons milk
$2.19 each-FREE with cereal promo

5 containers Kroger sour cream
$1.00 each

2 loafs earthgrain bread
$1.99-$0.55 insert coupon
FINAL PRICE $0.99 each

SPROUTS

1.75 # bulk dried cranberries
$2.99 per # ( a little more than sams club but you will not have to buy a huge container and these are nice and plump)

1.8 # Bulk Wild West Trail Mix
$1.99 per # (sams club price is $2.61 per #)

.32 # bulk whole walnuts
$3.99 per # (same price as sams club but we don't want the big bag...I don't use walnuts all that much)

1 bunch chives
$1.69

1 head iceburg lettuce
$0.77

1 bunch parsley
$0.39

1 red bell pepper
$0.77

1.43 # pears
$0.77 per #

1 head garlic
$0.54
As always if you have questions please feel free to comment and let me know :).

No comments:

Post a Comment