Friday

and the total is....

I am happy to report my totals for the month of February. My monthly amount spent on groceries and toiletries, etc. continues to go down from when I first started couponing. The best part of this is that I am buying things we never would have had money in the budget for before, which makes my carnivore husband very happy.lol. Here are the totals for the month

My total OOP (out of pocket) this month was $323.31

The total amount of food I bought was $1052.78

My total savings for the month was 69%!!!

The best part is I am spending now less than half of what I used to spend 8 months ago. My budget is $700 per month for these things so that means a savings of $376 that I get to use for something else. :) I never in my wildest dreams thought that I could do that with coupons! If you are new to my blog and want to learn more about how I do this leave me a comment with your email and I will get in touch with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment