Friday

Weekly Meal Plan

Once again a few repeats from last week. Here is what we are having this week.

Breakfast
Cereal & Fruit
Breakfast Yogurt Parfaits
Cinnamon Rolls and Fruit
Scrambled Eggs & Fruit
Breakfast Burritos (homemade, frozen previously)

Lunch
Quesadilla's & Bell Pepper Slices
Paninis & Salad
Lots of Left overs
Turkey & Cheese Wraps
Chicken Nuggets & Grapes
Peanut butter & Honey Sandwiches & Cantaloupe

Dinner
Date Night -Left overs for the kiddos
Turkey & Cheese Panini's & Spinach Salad from (repeat from last week)
Ribs, Roasted Asparagus and Spinach Salad (ditto)
Strogonoff & Steamed Broccoli (ditto)
Chicken Stew & Green Salad
Maple Pork Tenderloin, Sweet Roasted Rosemary Acorn Squash and Scalloped Potatoes
Honey Baked Chicken, Rice and Steamed Veggies

Snacks
Bananas
Apples
Cuties
Grapes
Cantaloupe
Pineapple
Yogurt
Carrots
Celery & Peanut butter
Granola Bars
Chips & Salsa
Bell Pepper Slices
Cheerios Snack Mix

Now...lest you should all think that I am a Pioneer Woman stalker let me assure you, I most definately AM! My sister in laws and I have been trying out many of her recipes and have yet to find one that disappointed (except for the red velvet cake which I am sure was due to the high altitude here...sigh). I will keep ya posted as I forge through her cookbook and website. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment