Sunday

2.28.10

I am sorry it has taken me a few extra days to update the rest of my shopping. Blogger has been down and I was unable to log on. It seems to be working at the moment so I will do my best to update you.

Here are the details of my trip to Sams Club and Albertsons. I apologize for not getting a picture. Once again I didn't have access to my camera. here is the breakdown...

I spent $55.09 OOP
Without coupons and sales I would have spent $73.63
That is a total savings of 25%

Not such impressive savings, but keep in mind that Sams Club does not figure in savings. Although my savings was not huge this week I was happy to still keep my total spent for this week under $100. Here are the details.

ALBERTSONS
4 jars skippy peanut butter
$1.00 each
3 bags tortilla chips
$1.00 each
3 dozen pkg. eggs
$1.00 each
2 suave deodorants
$1.00-$0.75 insert coupon
FINAL PRICE $0.25
2 # bag jumbo raw shrimp
$3.99 per #
3 # bag clementines
$2.99
1.32 # bananas
$0.49 per #
SAMS CLUB
1 quart heavy cream
$2.68
1 jar beef bouillon cubes
$4.87
4 boxes of butter
$6.76 ($1.69 each)
3 # shredded aged Parmesan
$9.93
25 # long grain rice ( I was out)
$8.59

and that is about it. Nothing too exciting. I do still need to make a trip to Safeway hopefully before Tuesday ends. I will update you guys when I do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment