Thursday

11.12.09

Sweet Deal on Disney Movies @ Target!


I wanted to share a fantastic deal that I found for possible Christmas gifts for the kiddos...or if we are being honest here, for my husband;). Head over to Target

Purchase
*UP on Blue Ray for $23.99 (price match Best Buy)
My Target had it priced @ $19.99 but bring the ad just in case

*Monsters Inc. on Blue Ray for $18.99 (price match Best Buy)

Use $10 off Disney Pixar UP Blu-ray Combo Pack printable
Use $8 off Monsters Inc. Blu-ray Combo Pack printable
Use $10 off wyb UP and Monsters Inc. Target printable

Final Price: $14.98 for both
or if your Target has Up priced @$19.99 then $10.98!!

BUT WAIT THERES MORE...
you can submit for two of these three rebates:
$5 Kernal Seasons mail-in rebate $1/1 Kernel Seasons printable
$5 Birds Eye Voila mail-in rebate$1/2 Birds Eye Voila printable
$4 Pasta and a Movie mail-in rebate$1/2 Ronzoni Pasta printable
(These rebates not only allow for copies of the receipt, but they also just want one of the proof of purchase tabs on the back of the DVD (it has 2) and it DOES NOT require the UPC!)

Meaning you final price after coupons and rebates is (drumroll please)

$5.98-$0.98 for 2 Movies on Blue Ray!!!

I personally will be submitting for the $4 Pasta Rebate and the $5 Kernal Seasons. Meaning my total will be $1.98 for 2 movies. I know I say this a lot but Target rocks!!!

Thank you Deal Seeking Mom for the scenario!

No comments:

Post a Comment