Monday

Menu Plan Monday

This week looks to be another busy one...not quite as bad as last week though. I have to admit this week's menu was a little difficult for me to put together. I am really wanting to try some new recipes. If you have any great ones you would like to share. PLEASE email me at jennifer.blackford@comcast.net. I love getting new recipes to try...especially ones that are tried and true. Also I will post later this week with the recipe for the Chicken Stew from last week. All I have to say is my SIL is a genius in the kitchen! It was so yummy, and would be a great way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers. Here is what we are having this week.

BREAKFAST
Oatmeal & Fruit
Scrambled Eggs & Fruit
Toasted English Muffins & Fruit
Cereal & Fruit
Toast & Fruit


LUNCH
Ham Sandwiches
Pizza & Cucumber slices
Quesadillas & Apple Slices
Lots of left Overs

DINNER
French Dip & French Fries
French Toast (does anyone sense a theme here?) & Turkey Bacon
Sesame Chicken (from here) , Rice & Potstickers
Hamburgers, Coleslaw and Corn
Maple Roasted Pork Tenderloin (from last week), Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Creamy Sunday Chicken, Rice & Peas
dinner out

SNACKS
Yogurt
Apples
Grapes
Pineapple
Pears
Celery Sticks
Carrots
Cucumber Slices
Applesauce
Rice Cakes
Peanut butter Crackers
Granola Bars

Happy cooking this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment