Monday

Menu Plan Monday

I am so sorry for the hiatus last week. I was a little overwhelmed with all of the Thanksgiving festivities...so much so that I didn't get to post anything. I will try to do better this week. As some of you know they do not typically put out new grocery ads the week of Thanksgiving, so the sales are pretty stinky this week. Because of this I made my menu trying to use things that I mostly have on hand. Luckily the produce deals last week were good enough that I still have a lot on hand. So fruit for snacks are taken care of this week. After making my menu I was so excited to realize the ONLY thing that I had to buy for this weeks menu was a can of black beans! That is really amazing to me considering my shopping trips this time last year. They were forever long. So on to the menu...here is what we are having this week.

Breakfast
Cereal & Fruit
Hard Boiled Eggs & Fruit
Oatmeal & Fruit
English Muffins & Fruit
French Toast (made previously and frozen) and Fruit

Lunch
PBJ & Cauliflower Florets
Grilled Cheese & Apple Slices
Nachos
Hot Dogs & Grapes
Chicken Nuggets & cut up veggies
Macaroni & Cheese & Pear Slices
Quesadillas and Clementines
Lots of Left Overs for the grown-ups

Dinner
Steak, Baked Potatoes and Steamed Broccoli
Grits, Eggs & Tomatoes
Sesame Chicken, Rice and Steamed Veggies
Crockpot Chicken Tacos
Christmas Party @ Church
Pizza & Salad
Left Overs

Snacks
Grapes
Pears
Apples
Clementines
Bananas
Cheese & Crackers
Carrot Sticks
Celery Sticks
Grape Tomatoes
Popcorn
Granola Bars
Applesauce
Graham Crackers

What are you having this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment