Tuesday

11.18.09

So I decided once again to change things up a bit (gotta keep you guys on your toes). I know for those who are just getting started that couponing and deal hunting can take a LOT of time and be overwhelming. I am going to try to make it a little easier for you guys. Each week I am going to post about each stores deals and try to match those deals with insert coupons, e-coupons, and printable coupons. I pretty much already do this for myself so I am hoping that it really will not take much longer to post it for you. I will offer this ONLY with a total disclaimer.

1. I am mostly going to be posting the deals that catch my eye. I will not post about every good deal available at the time. If you see something I missed or would like to add please feel free to leave a comment about it.

2. Although I will attempt to be as accurate as possible in the information and posting I am human and will most likely make mistakes. If you see something please accept my apology now and let me know so I can correct it.

Hopefully this will inspire you guys to jump in and get started. Don't be scared. If you are only able to score a few good deal that is still $$ saved. If you ever have questions or do not understand something I have posted PLEASE don't hesitate to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment