Monday

Menu Plan Monday

I am excited to make a new menu this week. This week is going to be a busy one so I have planned accordingly. ( Is it wierd that planning a weeks worth of food makes me so happy?) I have a church youth activity as well as a tastefully simple party this week so I am planning several easy quick fix/crockpot meals. We are also having friends over on Friday for dinner and Saturday going to a potluck. Please take a second and tell me what's on the menu at your house . :)

Breakfast
Cereal & Fruit
Bagels & Cream Cheese & Fruit
Waffles & Fruit
Oatmeal & Fruit
Banana Muffins & Fruit
Hard boiled Eggs & Fruit
Lunch
Ham & Cheese Hoagies & Carrot Sticks
Quesadillas & Cucumber Slices
Hot Dogs & Apple Slices
PBJ & Celery Sticks
Lots of Left Overs
Dinner
Spaghetti, Garlic Bread and Salad (didn't get to make it last week)
Chicken Fajitas
Raspberry Chipolte Pork Tenderloin, Mashed Potatoes and Spinach Salad
Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwiches & Tomato Soup
Chicken Stew & Salad ( This is so yummy. My SIL's recipe. I will post it as soon as I get it from her.)
Potluck (not sure what we are bringing yet...maybe rolls?)
Creamy Sunday Chicken & Rice & Peas
Snacks
Yogurt
Oranges
Pineapple
Pears
Apples
Carrots
Cucumbers
Celery
Crackers & Cheese
Granola Bars
Applesauce
Graham Crackers
Dessert
Pear Crisp with Vanilla Ice Cream ( a new recipe I am trying. I found it here)
Happy cooking this week!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your enthusiasm for planning food and saving money! It makes me more excited to do the same but I am in the 101 class while you are inthe advanced senior class!

    ReplyDelete