Wednesday

Wal-Mart Deals 11/18-11/26

Well I don't think I have made it any secret that Wal-Mart has quickly become my least favorite store since I have started couponing BUT they had an ad come out today for Thanksgiving deals that I could not ignore so I thought I would post the ones I see that are the best. Also don't forget that Wal-Mart will price match competitors ads. On to the deals!

FROZEN DAIRY AND MEAT

Pilsbury Refrigerated Pie Crust
$2.25-$1.00/2 insert or printable coupon
FINAL PRICE $2.00 when you buy 2 (cheaper @ Kings)

Edwards Frozen Pies
$5.00- $1.00/1 insert coupon
FINAL PRICE $4.00

Jimmy Dean Sausage
$2.00

Breyers Ice Cream
$2.59

GENERAL GROCERY

Green Giant Canned Vegetables
$0.50 each

Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce
$0.88 each

Campbells Cream of Chicken and Cream of Mushroom Soup
$0.58 -$1.00/4 printable coupon
FINAL PRICE $0.33 each (cheaper @ Target this week)

Fisher Pecans (16 oz.)
$5 cheaper than Sams but probably will go cheaper

Stove Top Twin pack
$1.50

PRODUCE

Sweet Potatoes/YTams
$0.25 /lb.

Fresh Cranberries
$1.67 (cheaper @ King Soopers)

No comments:

Post a Comment