Wednesday

I am so sorry that I did not get to this last week but with it being a holiday weekend my shopping day was a little more intense. I had to break my shopping day into 2 parts and my camera battery died. I will spare you all of the details but obviously I am late getting these up. I also failed to get a picture of my Target and my Kings trip which were both on the bigger side so the following doesn't look like much for my total.

I am going to bunch my whole trip into one post just for convenience and I am not going to bother to break down how I got my prices as the sales are now over (sorry guys.) Here are my totals
TOTAL OOP $104.20
TOTAL W/O COUPONS AND SALES $255.39
TOTAL % SAVED 59%!
Here is my Albertsons trip
This was Sprouts
Safeway


Sorry again for getting these up so late. I will be posting my new menu for next week soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment