Wednesday

Fresh Berries with Maple Cream

I got this recipe from my sweet friend Andrea who used to make it all the time for me before she moved :(. It is super delicious and just screams summer to me. Now is the perfect time to try it too with berries coming into season. I promise you won't be sorry.

Fresh Berries with Maple Cream
2 1/2 C fresh berries (any mix. I like strawberries, blueberries and blackberries)
3/4 C fat free or light sour cream
1/4 C real maple syrup (not pancake syrup)
Rinse and hull your berries. In a small bowl combine the syrup and the sour cream and whisk until well blended. Spoon about 2/3 C berries into 4 dessert glasses. Spoon approx. 1/4 C cream mixture over fresh berries and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer-- I wonder if you'll see this :) Here's a little tip if you don't have the real maple syrup-- My mom always mixed a spoonful of brown sugar into sour cream and it was a delish topping for fruit salad! There you go! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete