Friday

Weekly meal Plan 4/23-4/29

Sorry I was a little late in getting this up. I had to be a kinda flexible this week with my shopping and menu planning. My menu this week is shorter than usual (we will be going out of town) and very uninteresting. We are trying to use up what we have so nothing goes to waste and that means (carbs carbs and more carbs) a lot of biscuits and potatoes. (the biscuits were a money maker a few weeks back and the potatoes were $0.49 for the 10# bag). I think my family will most likely not want to see another biscuit for a long time after this week.lol. Here is what we are having this week.

Breakfast
biscuits & gravy(recipe to follow) and fruit
cereal & fruit
pancakes (from my freezer) and fruit
banana berry smoothies
hard boiled eggs & fruit

Lunch
baked potatoes
mini pizza's & fruit
lots of left overs

Dinner
creamy beef, mashed potatoes (recipe to follow),green beans and biscuits
taco salad
grits & eggs & biscuits
grilled chicken salad


Snacks
granola bars
grapes
strawberries
apples
cuties
chips & salsa
carrots
celery & peanut butter
gogurt

Dessert
cherry almond streusel danish

What are you having this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment