Thursday

Weekly Meal Plan 4/2-4/8

Does anyone else ever feel less than inspired when it comes to what to make for dinner? I am definitely having some issues with that this week. Nothing sounds good to me at the moment because I am feeling like we always have the same old things. The things I do make my family has been less than enthusiastic about. So I am calling in my markers. I NEED some new ideas! If you have some tried and true recipes that your family enjoys I would really really love it if you shared them (my family would appreciate it too). :)

Now...here is what we are having this week.

Breakfast
Cereal & fruit
Banana-berry smoothies
gorilla bread and fruit
hard boiled eggs and fruit
pancakes and fruit
bacon egg and cheese biscuits and fruit

Lunch
chicken nuggets and baby carrots
strawberry spinach salad
frozen meals (lean cuisine)
left overs

Dinner
Coke chicken, rice and frozen veggies ( repeat from last week)
Chinese takeout
Ham, Creamy herbed potatoes and homemade rolls
Steak Fajitas and Refried beans (leftover from last week from the freezer)
lettuce wraps
frozen pizza and salad
left overs

Snacks
yogurt
granola bars
apples
cuties
pears
strawberries
cheese & crackers
cut up veggies
carrots
celery sticks
cashews
bell peppers
popcorn
peanut-butter crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment