Wednesday

Monthly Totals

It's that time again! I updated the month of March's totals on my sidebar. But here they are for my own record keeping.

Total OOP $446.88
Total I would have spent w/o coupons or sales $1313.22
SAVED 66%

My savings % was a little lower than last month, but still higher than some of the months previous. I have been shopping at Sprouts market a lot this month which doesn't figure in your savings. This brings my %'s down quite a bit so I am happy with that. Also, my total this month was a little higher than I'd hoped (over $400). This is also something that I feel ok about considering I have REALLY built up my storage. I am set on flour for the year I think, also I have a LOT of pasta. I am hoping to post some pictures soon of what my storage is looking like these days, as well as start an inventory. All in all a good month. I am hopeful that this month I can keep it below $400.

No comments:

Post a Comment