Wednesday

Weekly Meal Plan 4/9-4/15

This week the sales are kind of BLAH! I would say the least amount of good deals since I started couponing! So...we are cooking mostly from our storage this week. Here is what we are having.

Breakfast
Cereal & Fruit
Hard boiled Eggs & Fruit
pancakes (from the freezer) and fruit
breakfast burritos (from my freezer) and fruit
banana berry smoothies

Lunch
macaroni & cheese and cucumbers
peanut butter and honey sandwiches and celery sticks
hot dogs and fruit
bean burritos and carrots
turkey cheese and crackers (our version of lunchables) and bell peppers
lots of left overs

Dinner
crockpot chicken tacos (we shred up the meat)and home-made refried beans (recipe to follow)
chicken nachos (with leftover chicken taco meat)
coke chicken, rice and veggies (didn't make last week)
hamburgers, frozen french fries and strawberries
lettuce wraps (also didn't make last week)
ham and cheese omelettes and fruit
chicken salad sandwiches (recipe also to follow)

Dessert
berries with maple cream (recipe also to follow)


Hope you guys are having a great week! :)

2 comments:

  1. I just found your site via DenverMetroMoms...I am loving your site!!! I love all your menu ideas. My favorite dish to make and is super cheap is black bean and rice enchiladas. Perfect for batch cooking too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammy! That sounds so good and right up my family's alley! I love getting new ideas for my menus. If you have a sec I would love the recipe. You can email me @ jennifer.blackford@comcast.net. Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete