Monday

10.12.09


I decided this week to divide up my shopping into two days because my SIL wants to tag a long tomorrow to kind of learn the ropes. Today I shopped at Albertsons, Sams Club and Sunflower Market. Albertsons is having some spectacular deals and they are doubling/tripling/quadrupling coupons up to $1. Which means there were many things that I got for free. I noticed after I got home that they did not double a few of my coupons so next week when I go in I will have to have them fix it. My total would have been a whole $3.80 cheaper if they had gotten the coupons correct. If you missed Albertsons sale I did hear the Albertsons on University is doubling next week as well. So I am sure there will be some more great deals next week. You can check this link tomorrow and it should have the updated sale information for all of the stores here in CO. I would call your Albies first though to make sure they are doubling. They were out of a few things that I wanted but I was able to get a rain check with a note on there to double my coupons all of the items I got my rain checks on will be free after coupons so I was pretty happy about that. Overall I felt it was worth the trip. I bought a few things I normally wouldn’t just because they were free, like the warm delights and the Betty Crocker instant potatoes. The potatoes are nice to have on hand for thickening soups and for camping. It looks like this week seems to be all about stocking my freezer. I will post the rest of my shopping tomorrow. Here is the breakdown for this trip.

Total before Coupons and Sales $155.15
Total out of Pocket $58.88
Total % Saved 62%
HERE IS THE WHAT I GOT
5 bags Betty Crocker Instant Potatoes $0.21 each (will be free with coupon adj)
5 Warm Delights Mini 2pk $0.21 each ( will be free with coupon adj)
1 box Kix Cereal $1.50 (will be $.075 with coupon adj)
2-96 oz Clorox Bleach $1.75 each (will be $1.5 "")
1 pk Pilsbury Simply PB Cookies $1.00
1 box of Eggo Waffles $1.45 (will be $1.00 "")
6 boxes Totinos Pizza Rolls $0.50 each
2 boxes Lean Pockets $1.00 each
4 -1 # boxes butter $1.67 each
2 Bottles (16oz.) Cooking Spray $2.94 each
3 large pumpkins $3.33 each
2 cantelopes $0.33 each
1 bunch green onions $0.50
1 bunch celery $0.77
3.79 # Bananas $0.39 per #
5 # Shredded Mozerealla Cheese $1.86 per #
5 # Shredded Cheddar Cheese $1.87 per #
1.27 # Jonathan Apples $0.77 per #
6 bags Green Giant Valley Fresh Frozen Veggies FREE
2 Tony's Crispy Crust Pizza's FREE
The pizzas, pizza rolls, waffles, cheese, butter, frozen veggies and hot pockets are all going into my freezer for use later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment