Saturday

Menu Plan Monday

I put together my menu this week knowing that I am not going to be home that much. It is going to be a CRAZY week! So you will find that most of my meals can be prepared in the crockpot/breadmaker or are things I already have prepared in the freezer. I am also trying to incorporate some of the abundance of things in my pantry due to fantastic sales (potatoes anyone?).

Breakfast- (some repeats)
Cereal & Fruit
Pancakes & Fruit
Oatmeal
Hard boiled Eggs & Fruit
Breakfast Burritos

Lunch-
Ham Sandwiches & Carrots
Quesadillas & Celery Sticks
Lots of Left Overs

Dinner-you will notice a lot few repeats from last week. Our leftovers lasted far longer than I anticipated.lol. :)
Fried Rice & Potstickers
Chicken Rolls, Mashed Potatoes &Green Beans (prepared last week and frozen)
Beef Stew & Bread Bowls (crock pot)
Philly Cheesesteaks, Chips & Salad
Chili ( Potluck)
Pizza & Salad (bread maker)
Baked Potato Soup

Snacks-
Yogurt
Granola Bars
Crackers
Popcorn
Chips & Salsa
Pears
Grapes
Strawberries
Red Bell Pepper Slices
Cucumber Slices
Oranges
Apples


Dessert-
Pumpkin Spiced Breakfast Rolls (great way to use up my crescent rolls from last week). Here is the recipe


PS. If you have any great potato recipes please pass them along. We get tired of the regulars quickly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment