Monday


I made an extra stop (unplanned) @ Target to help a friend of mine learn the ropes of couponing. So I got back a lot later than I planned but it was fun to spend time with my sweet friend who I haven't been able to see for a while. While I was helping her with the glade candle deal I mentioned here I realized that someone (or many someones) had cleaned Target out of their holiday candles! Did you all go shopping after I posted it? lol ;) Maybe there are more couponers in my town than I thought. There were exactly 3 of the holiday tins left and they had plenty of the refills which was enough for her to do one transaction. But I will have to search another Target for more glade candles so I can do one more transaction so I can submit for my third $5 rebate. I picked up more blinkie coupons from the Albertsons on University if others would like to do the deal. Kings and Safeway were both out by me. Anyway...here is the breakdown of my trip to King Soopers and Target.

Total before Coupons and Sales $35.35
Total out of Pocket $7.97
Total % Saved 77%

HERE IS THE WHAT I GOT

KING SOOPERS

2 boxes Nature Valley Granola Bars
$1.50-$0.40 insert and printable coupons-$0.40 e-coupon
FINAL PRICE
$0.50

2 pkg. Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters
$1.50-$1/1 insert coupons-(2) $1.00/1 e-coupons from
here and here
FINAL PRICE
FREE +$0.50 overage per pkg.

1.67 # Bananas
$0.50 per #

1 pkg (6oz.) Sliced Provolone Cheese
$1.25

1 block (8oz) Cheddar Cheese
$1.25

(6) 6oz. cups Mountain High Yogurt
$0.50-$0.50/2 insert coupon
FINAL PRICE
FREE !

2 loafs Orowheat 100 % Whole Wheat Soft Family Bread
$1.88-$1.00/1 peelie coupon
FINAL PRICE
$0.88 each

2 bunched green onions
$0.50 each


TARGET

2 jars Skippy peanut butter
$2.04-$0.40/1 insert coupon -$1.00/1 target printable coupon
FINAL PRICE
$0.64 each

I know I know! Like I need more peanut butter. But it is a great source of protein that stores really well. If we are out of power during a huge snowstorm you will all know where to go for some yummy peanut butter and crackers. That is if you can get out of your house. Good thing we have snowshoes I can bring it to you ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment